This Reed “Wattiya” used to Spread drying and storing food items, to pluck vegetables, fruits and flowers used in the preparation of meals.
- Size 8” x 11.5” x 8”
- Quality design
- Made to order
- Colours are available.
Reed “Watti”, woven by G. Y. Ranjani Sriyalatha, Craftswoman in Rambakanayagama.
- These eco-friendly, 100% natural plant fiber Reed “Watti”
- The locally available Reed were dried in natural sunlight for 8 days and then woven using a specially designed mold.
- The product is purely handmade and based on handmade processes.
- As it is handcrafted there may be slight variations in colour, texture, shape, or size.
- Those are not considered as flaws, but rather an indication of our product’s uniqueness.
- Delivered in 7 days within Sri Lanka
- Delivery chargers are applicable.
- For more details 070 330 3552.
There are no inquiries yet.